recording

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 405 times. The last Post () by natlee1.

• Just ordered one of these boxes, what i need to know is when fitted with a hard drive what else is needed to record 1 channel whilst I watch another channel of course on the same satellite, would I need twin lnb and two cables from that to the box one cable into one tuner and the other into the other tuner, is this right or is there a easier way or am I totally wrong and this isn't how it works, at the moment I just have a single lnb on a motorised 95cm dish. thanks

• Yep your right buddy, you will need a separate feed to each tuner. So change your lnb to a twin and then run another cable through. If it's on a motorised dish change your tuner config for the second tuner to "second cable from motorised dish"

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!