anyone used a wirelless voip on a spiderbox?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,037 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• a quick question the box is not mine, my old fella has a voip wireless dongle on his spiderbox hd 700
    and on his shares some which are hop1+2 shares start too freeze after a few mins, does some seem to refresh quickly.

i dont mean shares from the free gift.
    just seems to take time for channels too clear

is it the wireless dongle are you better off just connecting the efnet cable in direct from the router.
    the router is not set up for port forwarding as he does not want to run his box as a server.

any help or advice on how too sort this out cheers.

or should i have cline from the spiderbox switched off on the options

thanks

• ethernet cable always more efficient but as long as good wireless coverage should be ok.

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!