Card and Cccam possibillities

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,427 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• hi all,

i'm running vu+ duo. i want French TV local card - as i am new thought it would be easier to get started without CS.

as i understand it, i can get a BIS tv card or similar Viaccess card etc, and use it straight in the top slot of the VU+ if i install Cccam. I am basically emulating the viaccess cam. this would save the expense of buying viaccess cam for the CI slot.

BIS TV costs £130 approx a year - TNTsat subscriptions are every 5 years, but i can't seem to buy a card separately from the official box! would it be better for me to buy a box/card package and re-sell the box? would the TNTsat card work in the Vu+ with Cccam?

sorry if this is in wrong section but i don't know where to post.. any answers to any of the above questions much appreciated.

cheers

stu

• hi

tntsat is possible via oscam on viaaccess. Take a look here at the supported cardlist for oscam http://streamboard.gmc.to:8001/wiki/CardsList

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!