Help needed: Can't access Sly HD channels (and more) with CCcam on VU+ Duo2 / BH 209

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,525 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hello,

I cannot find the answer to this anywhere so I am asking here.

I have set up my new VU+ Duo2, flashed with BH 2.0.9 and all seems to be working except that I cannot clear my HD channels (Sly UK) or Sports / Movies.
    All the other FTA and SD channels seem to be working OK.
    I've tried different oscan/CCcam setups, some won't let me see anything but FTA, I am currently using 9533 / 230 which allows me to see FTA and most of the SD channels.

Am I using the wrong combination? Or is something else at fault?

Thank you.

• OK thanks.

So my card has been paired under the new system by *** and that is the end of it?
    No way of getting HD/Premium channels with a VU+? No much point in having it then really.

• Official Post

FTP the attached file to /tmp/ > Green button > Yellow button > Manually install ipk packages > Press OK to install > Reboot > Press Blue button and select as default softcam..

Do the HD channels work now ? Show us the oscam log while trying to zap HD channels.. Is this a new sly card ? Has the card been in the official receiver recently ? If it has been paired you will need to pair it to a different official receiver that will allow you to use it in the Vu+..

• FTP the attached file to /tmp/ > Green button > Yellow button > Manually install ipk packages > Press OK to install > Reboot > Press Blue button and select as default softcam..

Do the HD channels work now ? Show us the oscam log while trying to zap HD channels.. Is this a new sly card ? Has the card been in the official receiver recently ? If it has been paired you will need to pair it to a different official receiver that will allow you to use it in the Vu+..

Thanks.

Ok, I did that, still can't get HD channels. This is from the log:

2014/03/01 15:45:38 77202150 r ***uk [***********] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed
    2014/03/01 15:45:38 772099C8 c linuxsat (0963&000000/FFFF/0F4E/7D:F30E153A77451961FCF7BB19CCB15F25): not found (90 ms) by ***uk
    2014/03/01 15:45:44 77202150 r ***uk [***********] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed
    2014/03/01 15:45:44 772099C8 c linuxsat (0963&000000/FFFF/0F4E/7D:E94A7746C542A65B320860BED0B3D745): not found (89 ms) by ***uk

The channels are subscribed to and work ok on my sly HD box.

The card has been in the official receiver, I only got the VU+ yesterday.

So I would have to contact sly and get the card paired with an official box, but not one like the one I have now. presumably an older one.

• try to run only on ccam for 2/3 hours with boxkey

• Thanks to everybody.

Tried running for several hours on cccam with boxkey, blocked EMM. Still no HD/Premium channels.
    Don't have an older Thomson box to try though.

Looks like kegnkiwi might be right ...

• Thanks to everybody.

Tried running for several hours on cccam with boxkey, blocked EMM. Still no HD/Premium channels.
    Don't have an older Thomson box to try though.

Looks like kegnkiwi might be right ...

your almost 100% paired thomson box is an option but youll stick out of the crowd now trying to pair to one , you could get an sd box and subscribe to multiroom say you got it off a friend and get them to send you a card out , however that are also saying they cant set up indirect boxes now and might opt to send you a new one out but will possibly bite if you have ***+ box and tell them you want to be able to record in the room also

• your almost 100% paired thomson box is an option but youll stick out of the crowd now trying to pair to one , you could get an sd box and subscribe to multiroom say you got it off a friend and get them to send you a card out , however that are also saying they cant set up indirect boxes now and might opt to send you a new one out but will possibly bite if you have ***+ box and tell them you want to be able to record in the room also

"youll stick out of the crowd now trying to pair to one" - yes, I was thinking that, I'm sure *** know what's going on by now.

There is no harm in me trying the multiroom idea, I can always see what they say. They might not insist on the phone line being plugged in if it's not a free box.

Thanks.

• "youll stick out of the crowd now trying to pair to one" - yes, I was thinking that, I'm sure *** know what's going on by now.

There is no harm in me trying the multiroom idea, I can always see what they say. They might not insist on the phone line being plugged in if it's not a free box.

Thanks.

Have a look here buddy this is recent so it still depends who you get on the phone if you dont try you dont get , you can only try :)

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=54551

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!