seems thay can pair thompson boxes now :(

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 972 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• just had a satanta card activated in a Thompson box.put in oscam and nothing.put back in Thompson box and works fine.think thay must have found away to pair them :(

• So from now on we will need to read the flash to see boxkey?

I know that this process it's really hard and difficult to get, but if we have the details boxkey and RSA we will have hd channels back?

• maybe they have but i thought it was down to what receiver you are contracted to

ie amstrad etc

pair no matter what

just for info card never received update for entitlements here first time for me card never updated in past five years

Edited once, last by alimac ().

• just had a satanta card activated in a Thompson box.put in oscam and nothing.put back in Thompson box and works fine.think thay must have found away to pair them :(

first thing to do have a look at your details in sly box if you have extra line second from bottom ie receiver id then get back to us

why did you no just activate it in your server like everyone else. do they ask you for box details on the site, I cant remember if i did

• why did you no just activate it in your server like everyone else. do they ask you for box details on the site, I cant remember if i did

If this is true then it wont activate in the server even if it is a thomson same as you cant activate a card for a drx in your server even if it is new

• If this is true then it wont activate in the server even if it is a thomson same as you cant activate a card for a drx in your server even if it is new

personally i think it's oscam problem till he get back to us if he has receiver id as extra line we wont know

• they do ask for box details

yes but you just need the details on the tv screen or written down , some one power up you thomson box hooked to the dish and hold backup and force an update and see if there is a receiver id what i doubt i dont have time to do this right now this will put this to rest , im almost sure its a setup issue

• oops, well that means i've got 2 different cards paired to the same box then

You cannot have 2 cards paired to the same receiver simultaneously....so this means your box is married to the last card you paired it to and the card before that is now not paired !

I,m afraid its not like the middle east where more than 1 marriage is allowed:)

Your account must look a bit shady at slys end i would say too !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!