tuner not detected

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,300 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• hi there great site be lost without it.
    So after bricking a dreambox 800hd pvr clone with a update from dreambox official firmware thats how i found out it had a clone got the no ca error got that fixed and flashed a few images until one worked hadnt a clue what i was doing so eventually i found the image i was using originally got it set up to the start wizard and now the tuner is not detected on any working image i put on. i also have a working 800 and cloned the image but still says tuner not detected is my tuner broke or is it missing drivers.
    Thanks

• Have the same problem
    Was powered off and back on now showing no tuner
    I am using Blackhole 1.3.3

I tried sending the motor settings to see if it would add in all needed settings but no good
    It was working fine on 28.2 until reboot

I know its not a hardware fault as I checked tuner inside
    I remember this happened before and I had to reflash
    then I saw a file somewhere that could fix this but cannot put my hand on it.

• Hi Lads
    Inspiral I have the same problem. I have the openpli Image that you downloaded. Its works perfect untill I did a software update , Now I have service unavailble, check tuner config, did a reboot nothing working, Have you any Idea how to fix this

• I done the reflash and put the ssl84b 1st, and the image is fine, but when you do a software update it come up with service unavailble, check tuner config, will i just not do a software update or is there a fix for this Inspiral, cheers

• You have a clone m8, reflash the Image & enjoy it as it is ok

read this quote from the Images info:-

This image is a 100% build image from OpenPLi source, it uses all orignal 20130607 drivers which can run all plugins without patching.
    You can use the update function, but if the PLi team switches to a new driver or ssl you may end up with a non functional box

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• hi the image i was using dreamelite phoinix edition v1.33 bootloader82a done a firmware update messed the box up i couldnt find the image until i joined the site so done a clone on a working box got no ca error fixed that and the clone image came on dreambox uk image but no tuner detects on the image

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!