Fastscan problem after 1.2.69b

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 694 times. The last Post () by boxerman23.

• Hi!
    I've been using my shd 8900 without any problems for 2 weeks. 3 days ago I decided to update it to see the minor improvements (from spark 1.2.68 to spark 1.2.69b). I deactivated power-save mode (I was used to a dm500...i don't like waiting 2 minutes to see it "on"). It has Always worked great, but last night something changed. Since Yesterday whenever i switch it off, when i switch it on again it always appears the screen ehich asks me to install channels or to do fastscan, as if i had pressed on the remote "menu - install"...the real problem is that I DON'T! :D and when this screen appears (all the times i switch on my decoder) I cannot do anything! Exit doesn't work as well as "ok" or the red button to switch it off. The only thing I can do is switch it of with the button behind the STB, and believe me that this is quite annoying. Is this a bug with the new version or did i change some options in "menu - system"? I cannot get rid of it :(
    Thanks!

• Cant answer your problem only suggest you try lavatronics support, you might find answer there ??? or download rescue image and install it. sorry but not a fan of spark i use HDMU image on my alien

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!