c and f lines help

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 379 times. The last Post () by rami.

• 2 days solid ve been trying to set this card sharing thing up ive read many posts and still no luck, heres what ive done i was going by c and f lines for beginners tutorial tried to create an account on dydns couldnt get that to work so i tried no ip which also failed to set up. im trying this on the vu+duo2 with the latest vix and also using cccam. tried cccam lines manager and i can get that to work if i put the vu's ip in where it asks for dydns or no ip name but as soon as i put in any of the dydns or no ip names it does nothing. am i missing something really silly ? i also tried to open port 12000 in router. the accounts on both dydns and no ip were set up but every time i checked if the ports were open thats where it failed even after adding port 80 to router. weird how it works with the vu's ip though. can anyone help. thanks

• hi, witch reciever you have , can give u help by teamvieuwer and check your config .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!