Problems with Vu+ Duo2 box.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,194 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Hi all,

Just got to say, this piece of kit is fantastic but i still have teething problems that I hope one of your guys could help me out with.
    I have a Vix Image installed and the box works like a dream when i'm watching Sly. If i turn the box to a FTA chanel on a night then turn back to a Sly chanel in the morning or a bit later, the box seems to loose all the signals to Sly and the screen goes black. If i'm recording a program from Sly, the program still seems to record even though i can't get a signal on the screen and the screen goes black. I then have to reboot the box and then the box finds the signal again. Is this the norm for this box?

Hope someone has got the answer.

Many thanks.

• Sounds to me like you are not using a local card and cline from some where else and it isnt a signal issue at all your server connection is dropping possibly because it is a oscam server and keep alive isnt set to yes on your account and the recording will be because anticascading is enabled not allowing you to clear more than one channel at a time , the box isnt the issue at all i dont think correct me if im wrong and you have a local card and we can take it from there

• I agree with stevejo, it's more likely to be a connection issue. I have a Duo2 and also other closed source boxes on which this happens. I just leave them on a premium channel before turning off for the night and they seem to fire up ok next day. Hope that helps.

• I'm all new to this and have had a good bit of help. I know where my share is and it's in England. I have also some F5 boxes in my house and have no problems with them.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!