Help with amiko 8900

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 481 times. The last Post () by georgebourne.

• I have 2 amiko 8900 boxes one up stairs and one down with different clines on each box
    But from the same person and running from the same dish with a 4 way Lnb
    But the one upstairs come on but if I take it down stairs it works is their some settings I need to change in one of the boxes if like the DHCB or whatever it his and if so how and if not what do I need to do all cables are new including dish

• let me see if i understand the box upstairs does not work but if you take it downstairs it does ? does the box from downstairs work upstairs ? do you get free channels upstairs ? maybe a problem with the cable to the room upstairs or the internet connection to upstairs and the answer is no settings on both boxes will be the same other than the lines

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!