DM800HD SE Clone upgrade old image and bootloader

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,101 times. The last Post () by rami.

• Hi, I've search a lot, but almost everything is in German, and I'm not very good in it. So my question will be maybe very noobish.

I have DM800HD SE Clone with 80 bootloader and some ancient iCVS image from 2010. I'd like to upgrade it to newnigma2, but it needs bootloader 84. Does nfi image of Newnigma2 also will flash a new bootloader (84), or I need to flash new bootloader (where can i get it for my drembox?) and then reboot and flash a newnigma2 image. Is there some howto in english?

PS: Also I want to use mgcamd in newnigma2, is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

• which model have you ? - sim2.10 , Ferrari sim .....

I guess there is a ferrari logo on a led display when it boots. And I have a feeling I saw it also inside on a sim slot when I was installing hdd. I will check it for sure when I will come home. But it looks like it is Ferrari.

• So it is Ferrari, and it says SSL82F after boot starts. But system has dreambox-secondstage-80-r1 installed. It is some iCVS image from 2010. Can I upgrade bootloader from http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=11248 to SSL88F and leave old image, so i can flash newer later? Or old image will not start after bootloader flash? Is there any image comparison? eg Newnigma2 vs OpenPLI vs Gemini, etc? I'd like to have the most advanced and up-to-date system with a lot of plugins to install. Or is it all only about how does it look? I guess all of them run Enigma2.

• Guys do not link to another forum, it is against the forum rules.

Nano

• Hi My DM 800HDSE die off, Only NO CA found Flash Image several time but failed .Can someone help me with compatible Image for My Box

• clone? genuine?

you have to put image then the boot loader

repair with NCF

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!