cant get $ly sub on receiver

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 817 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Sorry folks if I posted in the wrong thread.
    Can someone please guide me in the right direction.
    My issue is, I have a VU solo flashed with BH 2.06 & CCcam 2.3.1.
    I have a $ly sub & I want to use this card on this receiver.
    No internet connection as its the kids room.
    Problem as title says, no $ly channels opening.
    I'd be grateful for some assistance please....

Suttsy:48_002:

• depends if your card is hard paired......
    do u get the non premium channels like discovery, uk gold living etc?

• if you use fta what u need a card for then? for some hd channels like itv 234 etc?
    otherwise u dont need a card, do you?

• Can you post your cccam cfg file buddy, editing out any ports & passwords please. You will find it in the "etc" folder which you can access using a ftp program.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi McKee, I'm not at home for the time being. I'll keep it simple. My 5ly issued box is on the blink! I want to use my sub card in the solo without the any net connection. There was no net connection with the 5ly box. Is tis possible, can't see why not!!! But I'm not expert..... The forum members are the brainiacs.....lol
    Cheers mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Yep you can use your sly card in your solo no probs, you just need to have the correct configs setup in your box to begin with...

Read this thread first: How To Use Your Sly UK Card In Your Dreambox

I have attached a cccam.cfg file for you, you will need to edit this in order for your card to work, just follow the tutorial in the link and you will see what has to be done....

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!