What SubtitlePlayer do I need ?? Please.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,165 times. The last Post () by hamsterboy.

• Hello Dear Administrators and professionals :)

I have a XTREND-ET6500, running OpenVix 3.0.808,

And I want to use SubtitlePlayer.

So, what VERSION should I install, and HOW to install it ?

BIG Thanks by Advance )

• Official Post

You need an OE 2.0 version.. Use the attached file, FTP to /tmp > Press Blue button & choose Vix > Install Local extension > Press Green button/Install > Reboot..

You can also download it from the image feed.. Long press Blue button > Green button/download plugins > Extensions > subtitleplayer..

• You need an OE 2.0 version.. Use the attached file, FTP to /tmp > Press Blue button & choose Vix > Install Local extension > Press Green button/Install > Reboot..

You can also download it from the image feed.. Long press Blue button > Green button/download plugins > Extensions > subtitleplayer..

Thank you so much for the attachement & explanation.
    btw, I've found version 2.30 of the SubtitlePlayer in the extensions list.
    The upper to date, the better .... so once I test your attached version, i'll let your HONOR know :)
    Kind regards

• You need an OE 2.0 version.. Use the attached file, FTP to /tmp > Press Blue button & choose Vix > Install Local extension > Press Green button/Install > Reboot..

WORKS LIKE A LOVELY CHARM, thank you so many much ! :)))

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!