Crashed my dm800

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 603 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Ok gents
    I put this file onto my dm800 and now its crashed
    File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-extensions-linuxsat-support-addons_1.0_mips32el.ipk

so now I need to flash it
    it has SSl84 on it Img is Phonex BH 133 Sim 201but its been a while and I have for got
    so do I need to open up 2 web browsers one to flash the Img and then other window for boot loader is that right
    and can any one recommend another img other than the 1 I was using

Cheers seaside

• Do you mean you have no channel lists ot that the box is not decoding anything?

Have you configured the tuner correctly.

Nano

• hiya nano thanks for ur time
    yes buddy I have catseye settings on it and have channel list and I followed the tut from tenbelow setting up usuals but now I cant receive anything
    my share is good its from a super vip on the forum
    I think ive set it all up again as b4 but its not happening for me
    once I put catseye setting on it when box powerd up it was driving my dish to its furthest point
    I think ive got it back to 0.8w but with no picture and it doent drive there anymore when powering up hope it ,makes sense

• think so buddy
    this is what I have
    LAT 53.xxxxxxxxxx
    LONG -3.xxxxxxxxxxxx

now am I right in thinking u put it like this
    lat 053.xxxxxxx cant enter any more after this

and long 003.xxxxxxx again cant enter any more after this
    have I put them in correctly

PS gunna be off to work in a while

Edited 2 times, last by master G: Removing LAT + LONG ().

• What you have put is correct buddy, I take it with your longtitude setting with it being a minus that you have this set to west???

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Seasider do you think its a good idea to post your personal longitude and latitude on an open forum because i think its a bad idea ! Especially on a forum like this while you are talking about receiving lines from other members....i hope your Coordinates are wrong because from what you have plastered on this forum i can probably tell where you get your short back and sides done..

Ps do you visit jojo's barbers seasider.

Edited once, last by master G: Removing LAT + LONG ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!