Lost $ channels

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,206 times. The last Post () by robert31.

• Hello my name is Robby, have a alien 2 box. I`m very new with this technology so don`t know alot about it. I had the box for about half a year didn`t really use it but last day i went on it and it had a message to update it. I have done the update (I have Spark installed on it) and now i can`t see any of the $ channels. It just saying Scrambled on them. What can i do? As i said i am very new to this so i appreciate the patience.

• Without going into too much detail when you updated you software you may have lost a bit of information that allows your box to connect to a server, suggest you contact your suppliers and ask for the server details.

• box was a gift from my father in low who recently past away. i don`y know where he got it or the supplier he used for it. was a gift for my birthday...is it any posibility to see where he got the keys that worked for the $ channels from the actual box?

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!