back up image

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 389 times. The last Post () by netguy.

• hi guys i have vu+ duo bh 2.0.9.1 if i back it up can i flash vix image and the can i back up vix image and then go back bh image if i like with out problems just like do a test see what vix all about

• Yes, make a full backup of BH 2.0.9 and then download this from your Duo to your desktop for safe keeping. Flash on the Vix image and try it out, if you like it you can also make a full backup of this and again download it to your desktop...

Once you have flashed on the Vix image if you decide it's not for you then it's just a matter of putting the BH full backup onto a usb stick and re-flashing the box as per the normal way....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• so when i back upimage bh everything will be there that is on the box now like boquet list cccams ect and just put on usb and flash and everything be on box as before

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!