advice needed on new box purchase

• Hi, recently in Spain we lost our satellite signals. To correct this we need a new dish around 2.4mtr. Price wise this is completely out of the question.
    I have heard we can tune to Intelsat 907 27.5°W. This apparently works on Basic Interoperable Scrambling System BISS. I am looking for a STB capable of handling a symbol rate of 44,100, and able to decrypt BISS.

I own a Humax FOXSAT-HDR Freesat which I believe is not capable of the job, could be wrong

I have found these boxes but cannot find specification to say if they do BISS and high symbol rates any advice and guidance appreciated.

I have a budget of approximately €200
    The boxes which I believe are capable of doing this in my budget are :
    Technomate tm-5402 hd
    Icecrypt 3200 hd
    Vu + Duo hd
    have seen this one advertised on site could be ok Octagon SF8 HD

Requirements are simple :PVR,EPG.twin tuner.

I do not wish to pay any more as this may be a short term solution if they stop broadcasting.

I know these boxes are probably more capable of what I require, however I would just like to have some solid English TV to start with. The last 4 week without TV have been hell, I have even had to engage the wife in conversation.

thanks in advance for any guidance and assistance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!