mediaportal_5.1.3_all

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,322 times. The last Post () by munsterguy.

• Hi All

When I go to download mediaportal to my clone dreambox. I keep getting opkg_instatl_cmd Cannot install package enigma-2 plugin-extensions mediaportal
    Can anyone help

Thanks

Munster

• Hi Master G

Thank you for putting on the right path. But as iam a newbe here . Dont know the ins and outs for Dreambox clones. Found out how to get plugins from dreambox and update, how to flash a box, every time i do an update I get it in another language then english and all i can say all the people on this site have been a great help to me, But is the a basic way so I can get an image with all the updates and plugins and one image with everything in english for UK and Ireland, this is the image that is on my clone box dm800hd pvr, OpenPLi-3.0-beta-dm800 #ssl84d

• Official Post

But is the a basic way so I can get an image with all the updates and plugins and one image with everything in english for UK and Ireland, this is the image that is on my clone box dm800hd pvr, OpenPLi-3.0-beta-dm800 #ssl84d

I had a look in DM800 Clone Section and there doesn`t seem to be an image that has everything.. The image you have installed is probably the best there is for your clone.. If you need help customizing it with other plugins, channel lists etc, let us know buddy....

• Official Post

Need to know if you have a channel list added for motorized or just static dish on 28.2.. Which plugins do you have installed or tried so far ? What sort of plugins are you interested in ? Do you have 7 day EPG sorted ? A Swap File setup ? Picons installed ? Do you want your own bootlogo ? What else would you like to customize in your setup ?

• As we spoke earlier, this is the image I have OpenPLi-3.0-beta-dm800 #ssl84d , then i Go in to the download plugins and download from there. just have a static dish on 28.2. and go to Tspanels servers to get updates and not all work, and the same when i go into the plugin broswer, and the basic plugins and a 7 day epg, n ot there and would love to update my channels every day but have not software, Could do with your help Master G. THANKS AGAIN.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!