OpenPli 20.3. 2014 spark 7162

There are 206 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 60,026 times. The last Post () by sannyray.

• I loaded this e2_openpli - spark7162_20.3_2014 year I sent a test can you tell me how it goes up and as you know where I can find image OpenPLi 4.0 to spark triplex

• I'm still using this martinxp image, and it still works great! Recently I tried to install autotimer but got the above error.

martinxp said that he fixed the dependencies problem, but his plugin feed doesn't work any more.

I would be really grateful if someone could upload the version of autotimer that martinxp fixed for this image, or point me to a link where I can download it.

Cheers!

• pleas the wifi not working, how can i setup it thaks, i hawe the last image from you

- - - Updated - - -

and whe are the plugins ??????????? i cant download , the plugins not found WTF?

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7162 Backup

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!