DP4's PKT Hyperion v4 backup for Amiko Alien 2

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,064 times. The last Post () by syedrahman.

• Hello everyone.

First of all Thank you DP4 for the image.

Secondly I am new to this so apologies in advance.
    I bought a GM Triplex and installed the Hyperion V4 image provided by DP4. I am experiencing few issues and hoping someone maybe able to provide a solution.
    For info I have not installed any other plugins apart from whats already installed on the image.

1. I have a 14gb USB stick plugged in showing 99% free, the epg.dat is stored in /media/hdd and ext.epg.dat in /media/hdd/crossepg/ Problem is if I turn the box on from standby its fine but the moment I view the EPG after a few minutes my box displays FULL, set the box back to standby and it clears. Why or how is the internal flash filling up though looking at the folder view it showing 33% free?

2. Cool TV Guide (V7.3.0) Initial Setup screen I set the "Left Selection Width" to 150 from 55 and save and this set the channel name width fine however something is running or when in standby mode this resets back to 55, any suggestions?

3. AutoBouquets E2 - channel 104 shows as *** Living HD instead of channel 4 and does not work how can I correct that. Also channel 105 showing as 105 HD; correct but does not work.

Thanks in advance

• 1 the full is reference to HD channels ie full hd

2 did you save it? i set mine to 200 on both

3 you need to alter the swap hd file goto autobouquets folder via ftp and change the custom swap txt file

ie # swap local SD with HD.
    101=141
    102=142
    103=178
    104=227
    or replace with this one it inclues a few other swaps as well, problem is when sly change numbers this will have to be amended

• Pauldb.

1. Thank you for clearing my confusion I was assuming the internal flash was filling up.

2. I did save the settings and viewed the EPG which worked fine; and double checked the settings to check if they have saved and they appear to have successfully. I will keep testing this and see after how long it resets.

3. Thank you for the swap file.

I will test these and get back with an update. :-)

• Pauldb,

Thank you very much for your help on this all is working as expected.

Originally when I updated the swap file and run AutoBouquets plugin the channels were redirecting i.e. when I entered 104 - the channel number displayed as 227 for the EPG however after a reboot this has resolved itself also the EPG config settings seemed to have settled after the reboot.

Thanks again for your help.

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7162 Backup

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!