tsmedia 5.5 issues

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,373 times. The last Post () by kevin1.

• just updated from 4.9 to 5.5 now when i launch tsmedia i can see all the options but when i click on anything ie movies nothing shows on my screen but on the solo 2 display it says tsmedia. does not matter what i select , iptv, radio&music net tv anything.
    any ideas ?

• remove the plugin completely,if you have TSpanel for tools/uninstaller/remove plugin folder/select tsmedia
    from TSpanel/addons do opkg update then download and install TSmedia 5.5 or 5.6

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• remove the plugin completely,if you have TSpanel for tools/uninstaller/remove plugin folder/select tsmedia

Had a look and i have nowhere to uninstall !

Right removed it completely and download 5.4 tried that still the same !!
    when i select anything from the panel nothing on my screen, the same as with 5.5.
    taken it off and restored back to 4.9 and it works again . mmmm very strange may try 5.6 from the library .

• having a lot of trouble since I updated to 5.5 screen keeps going green even if I try to watch itv or bbc player also if I go to media to view iptv screen goes green what a shambles sorry I updated at all :77:

800HD why mess with these things and release them before they are tested proper? just my thoughts, anyone else?

it wont even let me scrap 5.5 5.0 getting execution failed, green screen load of tosh it will need to restrt and it just hangs there until you reboot everything aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :39_002:

• why mess with these things and release them before they are tested proper? just my thoughts, anyone else?

you'r not dealing with a multimillion dollar, international corporation the likes of Apple or Microsoft you know, as with ALL E2 devs your dealing with one person or a small team of amateur's who work out of their own time and expense to bring you these plugins.

Just though i'd point that part out.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I accept the pointing out was expecting it TBH, it still does not take a million dollar international corporation or a team of amateurs to work out if its worth releasing and probs it might cause does it?

• as with ALL E2 devs your dealing with one person or a small team of amateur's who work out of their own time and expense to bring you these plugins.

Yep well said,it would seem that free is just not good enough for people these days,maybe they want the creator to pop round and sort it out for free too!

800HD why mess with these things and release them before they are tested proper? just my thoughts, anyone else?

Before you go on a rant remember as pheonix says this work is done for free and given to you,might also be an idea to remember your 800hd box is a peice of crap that lacks in memory and other hardware weaknesses...who knows what image you are using and what else you have installed..are you using swap file? Bottom line here is the software is free and it does work so stop your moaning because the problem is your end.

• TSmedia is not for dm800 only, even i do not have dm800 box,
    as said dm800 is outdated and even the dm800se and dm500hd in comparison with new modern box
    many local factors prevent the performance and running the plugin but i will not listen to any complaint without crashlog
    the release 5.5 and 5.6 tested by many and few reported problems

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• mine is not a issue as such but i added a proxy for solar movie and i still cant access it on tsmedia...just gives me no info...bt tried the proxy on laptop and works fine....i went down the same route as the 1channel guide but just deleted the primewire on proxy.php file and added the working solarmovie website

• If it don't work. .. Let people know what your problems are and if they don't get resolved. ... Don't use it. ..... But to have a go at the devs.... That's just stupid/pathetic... Take your pick .. I've had problems on mine as well since I updated. ... But I tried a few things to sort it out... Like going back to the version that worked.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• If it don't work. .. Let people know what your problems are and if they don't get resolved. ... Don't use it. ..... But to have a go at the devs.... That's just stupid/pathetic... Take your pick ..

Unfortunately thats the norm in the E2 community. makes me wonder why i bother putting in 70 plus hrs a week into helping people / beta testing images and plugins etc, just to get grief when a users free plugin does not work to his liking. god only knows how plugins devs like mfaraj57 continue to work on without throwing the towel in and walking away.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I for one do not think you should upgrade your box at all. I think if you should go buy a non Linux set top box and not have many of these annoyances that come with "HOBBIEST/DEV software", the plus side being would mean you also wouldn't have be so damn rude to developers of software to which most people in the scene are truly thankfull.

As someone who has had a Linux box since the original dm7000(A real nightmare originally), I can say functionality has never been better than now. Something only achieved by creative people who have wanted to share with others. Devs/testers/users coming together to help each other...creating something really quite exceptional on many levels. Should you feel the need to abuse/antagonise people in these communities for what they have produced F.O.C. then perhaps opensource dev systems are to be avoided by you.

• 800HD with pli image on it, id now like to remove ts media 5.5 I go to screen highlight ts media 5.5 and try and delete and it wont, so perhaps the developers can tell me how? Ta in advance.

agree with Phoenix

off course u would, get ur post count up lol

If it don't work. .. Let people know what your problems are and if they don't get resolved. ... Don't use it. ..... But to have a go at the devs.... That's just stupid/pathetic... Take your pick .. I've had problems on mine as well since I updated. ... But I tried a few things to sort it out... Like going back to the version that worked.

yeah its getting back to that vesion, don't seem to be so simple looks like a complete reflash, just asking why? it cant be deleted in usual way, surely no harm in that is there? in fact it could be a bug that needs fixed by the developers, might help other unfortunates like myself.

• Official Post

800HD with pli image on it, id now like to remove ts media 5.5 I go to screen highlight ts media 5.5 and try and delete and it wont, so perhaps the developers can tell me how? Ta in advance.

1) Menu > Plugins > Red button/Remove plugins > Extensions > Choose TSMedia & press OK to remove > Reboot..

2) FTP to usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\ delete TSMedia folder > FTP to /etc/ delete TSMedia folder > Reboot..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!