Cardsharing Server Set Up

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,020 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi, Was hoping for some advice please, I am looking to set up a server for family and close Friends and have a few questions..

Sly package, is straight forward enough but I was looking BT Sport and Setanta also for the 3pm Kickoffs on a Saturday. The server I use and subscribe to currently provides this service, Im based in NI and I know they are only available in the Republic of Ireland at €19.99. Hope this makesd sense. Can anyone advise please?

Thanks in advance.

• You will need a ROI freeview card & ROI address for the setanta pack & sly package is not straight forward enough these days, If you are signing up as a new customer, the likelihood is that you will get a prepaired card that will now work in any cam..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

• Official Post

Thanks, I signed up for the VIP status on
    The site for a more in depth eduction lol, a re share of some sort, how does that work?

The likely hood in finding someone to give you a share with reshare for your family and friends is slim to none.. The forum certainly doesn`t provide that sort of service either buddy.. If you can get your hands on an irish sly card you could purchase a subscription from the setanta website..

• Setanta Ireland pack includes BT Sport & ESPN if that is what you mean..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• They provide bt 1&2 espn $etanta sports and $etanta ireland but need an roi card and address to subscribe to it. Ni package blocks 3pm games as you know.
    Costs 19.99 per month or 200 per year.

Oh.. €200 per year.. Getting the roi cars could be bother, but can give it a pop.. Thanks

m8, should not be a problem with an irish name like murphy :laugh:

cousins or friends address will do..

• You can get a new card sent to an roi address from $etanta .

How can I watch programming which is funded under the Broadcasting Authority of Ireland Sound & Vision Scheme
    Setanta Sports supports programming that is funded under the Broadcasting Authority of Ireland Sound & Vision Scheme and broadcasts this programming on a free to view basis such that it may be enjoyed by anybody with satellite equipment and viewing card regardless of whether they are subscribers to the Setanta Sports Pack. If you have a satellite set top box, but do not have a satellite viewing card, we will upon request send you free of charge a satellite viewing card to an address in the Republic of Ireland in order that you can enjoy the Sound & Vision Scheme funded programming.

Taken from

h**p://edit.setanta.com/ie/Join-Now1/Satellite/SATELLITE-FAQS/#9

Takes about a week to 10 days and is ok to activate it in pace sd receiver upon subbing, will still clear hd content in server.
    It comes directly from $ky
    Just need your cousins to ring em and look for one of em. lol...

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar: info ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!