current S** UK and Italia configs

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 902 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I'm sure this question has been asked a gazillion times...sorry.

I'm currently using CC*am for both S** Uk (no movies, sports or HD) and Italia (sports) on ET9200 and everything is functioning normally, uk card is updating fine in C**am, Italian card updating in original box. << no sharing...only paid for subs

My Plan: I would like to use my HTPC w/XBMC/OpenELEC/TVHeadend for everything including live tv and ditch the STB.

I have 2 omnikey readers so I have to use Oscam for these?? Is CC**m possible for these?

If I have to use Oscam, which I think I do...what are safe/current standalaone/DVBAPI configs for both cards??

Thanks for your help.

• Official Post

There is no support for omnikey in CCcam, you need oscam for these readers..

It is safe to update UK with oscam but not Italia, use these configs.

### oscam.conf ####

### oscam.dvbapi ###

### oscam.server ###

### oscam.user ###

Code
    [account]
    user = linuxsatsupport
    group = 1,2
    au = 1
  • Thanks for the quick reply.

I only used OSCAM once for a short period and I forgot everything...sorry. The configs go in etc...correct??

Why is there a CCcam entry in the Oscam.config file?? Do I need this?

The blockemm-bylen entry in the italia oscam.server file stops OSCAM from updating the italian card...correct?? I just want to be sure, because in my experience, these cards are very picky.

Thanks for your help.

• Official Post

The configs go in etc...correct??

On the ET9200 the configs would go in /etc/tuxbox/config.. The location on TVHeadEnd would depend on which oscam install script you use, but usually it`s /usr/local/etc..

Why is there a CCcam entry in the Oscam.config file?? Do I need this?

You only need this if you intend on creating C lines for sharing.. It`s not needed for reading your cards..

The blockemm-bylen entry in the italia oscam.server file stops OSCAM from updating the italian card...correct??

From the oscam wiki--> blockemm-bylen parameter blocks all types of EMMs by length..

Protect your s@y italia card !!!!!!

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!