Any body shed any light

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 466 times. The last Post () by seasider.

• Ok
    my motor is doing strange things at first all was good but now for some reason it doesn't seem to be getting power all cables have been check and double checked
    yesterday i took out the coax from LNB power then came to the motor but when I put coax back in knocked off the power again to the motor then I finally managed to get it going
    but now today I came to turn on the box and now I have no power to the motor again so trying what I did yesterday unplug coax from LNB or motor to see if I got power and still no power
    this is the second motor I've had has anyone experienced this b4 with motor ALSAT superior dark motor

setting are all good as I have been watching different sats up until yesterday

Cheers

• What size dish do you have on the dark motor bud???

I was using a Triax 110 on mine when I had it.... dark motor gave me nothing but trouble with this size of dish attached. Done exactly what you are describing now and needed a push start to move at all after being left on 28e for a while. I replaced it with a technomate 2600. It has never gave one bit of bother....

p.s I had two dark motor's, both did the same....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• @McKee 25
    Good man for the info buddy
    im (trying ) to drive 85cm gilbritini which it has been doing until now

I will get in touch with seller see what they can do should be ok not had for long
    is it all dark motor or just this 1 in particular

• The two I had were: Alsat Supreme Intelligent LED DiSEqC DarkMotor All Metal Gears

But I put it down to the size of dish on it, A triax 110 is quite heavy...

You should be having no problems at all with a Gibertini 85.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• hi m8 if im right and youve got a dm800 clone check your power supply m8 .
    ive had terrible problems in the past driving a motor with the dm800 .
    the power supply that came with mine was 12v 2amp.
    i changed it to a 12v 3amp and it sorted the problems ...
    also i have heard of lnbs that go faulty and draw too much power meaning theres not enough power left to drive the motor .

just a couple of things to look at if you run into problems again m8

mick

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!