OpenDroid Extra URL

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,185 times. The last Post () by nano.

• potreste dirmi gentilmente dove va inserita l'extra-url,grazie

you could kindly tell me where to insert this extra-url, thanks

Edited once, last by nano ().

• metti ipk in temp e istalli manualmente il file

put in temp and all install ipk file manually

• Mi è arrivato un vu duo2 ,ho messo immagine VTI ,vorrei installare un plugins manualmente,lo metto in temp con FTP ma il vu duo2 non lo vede come mai? Chi mi può aiutare.
    grazie

I got a vu DUO2, I put VTI image, I would like to install a plugin manually, put it in my temp FTP vu DUO2 but does not see him as ever? Who can help me.
    thank you

• This addon is only for the Opendroid image not the VTi image.

I appreciate that everybody wants to speak in their native language, but at the end of the day this forum is prodominately English speaking.

It would be appreciated if you must post in your own language that you paste a translation from google Translate in aswell. You may find by doing so that you will get your question answered a lot faster.

Nano

• I got a vu DUO2, I put VTI image, I would like to install a plugin manually, put it in my temp FTP vu DUO2 but does not see him as ever? Who can help me.
    thank you

• Have you changed the permissions on the ipk file?

It has to be set to at least 755 before the Vu+ Duo will run it. You could also try putting it in Var/etc

I have had some images in the past that have not seen anything when its just in tmp. When i have put the file in var/tmp then the receiver sees it.

Its worth a try.

Nano

Softcam Feeds Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Softcam Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!