Problem flashing Vu+ meoboot taking priority

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,892 times. The last Post () by cga.

• Cant flash new blackhole image using usb.
    Vu+ boots straight into meoboot, as if its bypassing the usb.

usb drive is fine btw have flashed from it before.

So how do i remove meoboot or/and flash new image via usb

cheers

• It has nothing to do with meoboot. Format the usb and add the vuplus folder, insert into the front usb slot and try again. Try using a differant image to narrow down if its a problem with the blackhole download. You can also flash the NFI version with Flash Tool vu-util_v2.0.1.

reformated, again! Still no joy. Every time I try to uninstall the meoboot plugin the box crashes.
    Think its likely related to the crashes I have been getting. Once I have watched some stuff that I recorded I'll reformat HDD etc and try again.

• Ok, When in meoboot i press help it says

uninstall meoboot:

to completely remove meoboot from your flash image you
    have to delete the folders:
    /media/meoboot/MbootM
    /media/meoboot/MbootUpload
    /media/meoboot
    /usr/lib/dvbapp2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Meoboot

I am able to find and delete all of these folders using flash FXP except for the last one (/usr/lib/dvbapp2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Meoboot)
    It doesn't seem to be here.

• You can install Meoboot through

Blackhole Apps -> Black Hole Speedup. Set Meoboot as enabled

24e6020b5a.jpg

Once you have installed Meoboot you have to format the Stick using the Blackhole USB format tool. Format as ext4 for meoboot

Blackhole Apps -> USB Format Wizard

500dee7f2c1b653d62097c30a.jpg

Once thats done and the receiver has rebooted you then have to mount the USB before meoboot will see it. If i remember right it was media/usb

Blackhole Apps -> Devices manager

f6005d7816.jpg

You will find the rest of the info in the Meoboot tutorial which can be found using the search button.

Nano

• Sorry I have flashed the box and boot up into 2.1.4, then I copy cam ipk to temp folder and I run the installation manually running the ipk, then when I go to enable it I get message

Wrong image found in flash. you have to install the black hole image in flash 2.1.4

What does that mean? How can I enable my add on?

• Meoboot is part of the Plugins included in Blackhole, If you wish to use it all you have to enable it in Blackhole speedup.

You do not have to install an IPK file to install Meoboot on Blackhole. If you have installed a possible incompatible plugin i would suggest you reflash the box again with a fresh copy of blackhole and then install it as i posted a few posts back, you do not need to use an IPK file.

Start from scratch again and it will work 100%

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

• You got it wrong. Maybe I didn't make myself understand.

I installed Meoboot from the plugin and I have already two images running using Meoboot.

In Meoboot menu I have Flash and Black hole 2.1.4, I select 2.1.4 and then if when I run the cccam ipk to install it, it gets installed but when I go to activate it in the cccam panel I get

----------"Wrong image found in flash. you have to install the black hole image in flash 2.1.4"-------------

I can't activate my cccam, this is the problem.

I deleted 2.1.4 image and I flash the box again with 2.1.4 using Meoboot. I'm able to switch in between images from the Meoboot menu

I need to be able to install and activate the cccam. This is the problem

Thanks so much

- - - Updated - - -

Sorted, Vu do wouldn't boot up from Transcend memory stick 8gb. SanDisk did the job

- - - Updated - - -

Black Hole 2.1.4 has the latest drivers and CAN NOT be installed in multiboot. The image MUST be installed in flash.

Black Hole does not support images not installed in flash.

Edited once, last by cga ().

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!