Can't install CCcams from TSpanel 7.3 !?!?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,247 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi Guys,

I've just updated my VU+ Duo box with the latest image (BlackHole-2.0.9-bm750_usb). I then installed the TSpanel (enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_7.3_mips32el (1).ipk) as normal, and went off trying to install the oscam-cccam2.1.3-0.1 from the Softcams section. However, once the list of cams has downloaded, when i go to install any of them i get the following:

Downloading http://www.tunisa-setopbox.inf…Cams/oscam-cccam2.1.3-0.1
    Unknown package 'oscam-cccam2.1.3'.
    Collected errors:
    *pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate:Packages for oscam-cccam2.1.3 found, but in
    *opkg_install_cmd:Cannot install package oscam-cccam2.1.3.

I've rebooted etc etc but keep getting the same thing. What am i doing wrong?:59:

Thanks for any advice.

Hopefully Leaving A little Smarter Than When I Entered! :red:

• Hi Master G,

Thanks for the advice. Just a couple of things. Where do i FTP the CCcam to when i do it like this? Tmp or etc? Secondly, which cam do you recommend? I don't understand what the difference is between each cam and there seems to be a lot to choose from. Thanks again.

• Hi Guys,

Thanks for the advice. Worked it out and got it sorted now. I used a manual install (enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-v9564_cccam230_bh_all.ipk) and Ftp to /tmp, then green button, yellow button and manual install.

All working now except for 1 or 2 boxing channels.....but not to bothered about that.

Thanks as always

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!