Where is the iptv updater?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854 times. The last Post () by Yazz.

• I've installed the "iptv list updater" successfully but cannot find it anywhere in the menu. I've looked in all the menus of my Solo2 but with no success.

p.s: I have BH 2.0.9.1

Many thanks in advance

In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence

• Official Post

Just tested the latest attached version and it can be found in the main plugin menu and extensions menu, using latest ViX Zeus.. Run the plugin first then find the IPTV List in bouquets.. Attached version will also work on latest BlackHole image.. Which version are you using buddy ?

• Just tested the latest attached version and it can be found in the main plugin menu and extensions menu, using latest ViX Zeus.. Run the plugin first then find the IPTV List in bouquets.. Attached version will also work on latest BlackHole image.. Which version are you using buddy ?

Thanks for the reply.

I'm using the one you posted with Blackhole 2.0.9.1. I've found a whole bunch of iptv varieties, such as iptv France, iptv World, iptv Arabic...etc.
    I'm thinking that I should find an option that says: "Press x button to update iptv list"...or something like that. Or am I wrong?

In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!