Server not activating!

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 840 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Greetings,

I have VU+Duo2 with blackhole 2.0.9.1 and CCcam 2.2.1 installed, connected through LAN/WiFi with Etisalat D-Link router.
    I can access my receiver through DCC 2.96 without any problem.

My problem is that my Cline is not working, different servers checked, but no improvement.

One of the website's technical support department advise me to use VPN as they are not accessing my receiver.

How to configure this VPN and where (receiver or router), please advise in easy steps.

Thanks in advance.

• Official Post

yes, C line, for paid server.

You need to read the RULES again..

Rules:

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

Thread Closed.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!