DM800HD Tuner Empty Tune Failed

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,617 times. The last Post () by freez.

• Hi, problem with dm800. was watching ok then, changed channels - tune failed.

now showing tuner empty.
    i have tried rescan and scan finds about 80 channel. sometimes if i reboot, show tuner empty, sometimes
    just the 80 channels.

i have tried a new tuner and allso installed channel list.still no good.
    also tried new image.

any ideas/help appreciated.

• Sounds like something simple lad...

Are you sure your F-Connectors are correct? Co-ax peeled correct and wired?

Its one simple mistake I used make a lot when I was younger..

Also what run of co-ax do you have??

Is it split anywhere?

• thanks for reply, but as previously said, i have tried the box on a different dish and also tried a *** box on my dish which works ok.
    and also the dm was working ok until i changed channels. so the only contact with the dm was via the remote control.

• So your saying you tried the box on a different dish and its still only getting the 80 channels??

Do you know are they H or V tps you are pulling in??

Flashed my dm500s not so long ago and could only get H tps... Had to reflash again...

You said you tried a new tuner?? What type of tuner are you using, and wat was the new tuner???

• You've tried two dishes and its the same channels im guessing?

So its not the dish being offline a small bit..

It just sounds like the tuners are weak..

Did you clean the contacts of the tuners when you were installing the new one?

• can u please tell me what is the best disecq switch for dm800 se clone , coz i really have problem always on tuner showing tuner failed message when i switch b/w diff sats , i use eruostar db1.2

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “tuner empty” to “DM800HD Tuner Empty Tune Failed”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!