Need recent channel list and ePG for ferguson ariva

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,284 times. The last Post () by codar.

• For a channel list, you'll need to provide the model of ariva you have as i don't think you can swap list from one model to another.
    Epg on 28.2 will only show now and next. Not too sure about other sats though.

• thanks codar its a arriva 52e whats the best combo of firmware and epg and programe lists ? im also intending on using ccam thanks for your help again bud

• Are you on 28.2?
    I'm afraid i only have a list for a 150 combo, wouldn't work in your model.
    Best thing you can do is blindscan your sats and arrange them in alphabetical order. There is a function to do this on the receiver by going to all channels and pressing the red button (i think, not at home to verify). Put a usb stick into ariva.
    Dump your list to usb stick ( go to menu, tools, upgrade by usb and select dump. you'll be left with either a file called dumpfile.abs or backup.abs, depending on your firmware your running.)
    Go to fergusons internet page and download channel editor, this will let you edit your list into a number of favourite menus, call em sports, movies etc.
    Load your dumpfile/backup onto editor and create your channel lists and favs lists.
    Load it onto your usb stick, plug back into ariva and go to menu, tools, upgrade by usb, userdb and select your modified channel list (will still be called dump/backup.abs) hit start.
    Sould load it up.
    It is a time consuming task to do it from scratch but once you have it done, it is easy to modify it for specific channel changes.
    There is more detailed tuts on here or net to use channel editor,
    The reason i suggest you arrange everything in alphabetical order before dumping file is that it makes life easier to arrange your list after ,rather than having all channels all over the place and endless scrolling through em to arrange em.
    It'll all become clear when you have a go at doing it.
    PM me if your in trouble with the channel editor and will teamviewer you to show you ins and outs of it.
    As for the epg, dunno what satellite's your pulling in but 28.2 will only ever give you now and next on that receiver.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!