Help debian6 cccam downgrade to 213

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,246 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hello

how i can downgrade my debian6 cccam 214 to cccam 213 ! i know i must change the x86 file but i'm clueless guys !
    i would like to undertake this so i can make my locals show as Local cos at the moment they're not wiv 214 ? and so it looks like im a faker ?

i need to add 256 to my N lines too !

i have tring card in tm800
    i have sly card in eagle

both connect to cccam 214 in debian server ! but this shows as hop1 to my peers ? gutted no-one likes to share wiv me even though i'm actually pretty solid so to speak just very novice !

Thanks
    Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• sorry mate how do i chmod it ?

is it >>>>>>>>> chmod 755 /emu/cccamx86 ? im not sure

i transfered wiv filezilla !

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• is it ok to run putty and filezilla plus firefox all at the same time ? :after_boom: ?

i look wiv filezilla ther but it says empty directory ! cos i thought i seen cccam x86 in emu/cccam i replaced it there !

everything is still working after a reboot through putty but it is still cccam 214 lol ?

Rik

• oki doki !
    i have searched my entire debian server and the only cccamx86 i can find is in /emu/cccam ?

do i have to run a kill command before attempting to swap a x.86 file and performing chmod ?
    sorry to waste evryones time being so incompitant........just when i thought i was getting the hang of things :tire: lol

Rik

• Official Post

oki doki !
    i have searched my entire debian server and the only cccamx86 i can find is in /emu/cccam ?

do i have to run a kill command before attempting to swap a x.86 file and performing chmod ?
    sorry to waste evryones time being so incompitant........just when i thought i was getting the hang of things :tire: lol

Rik

Sorry rik /emu/cccam is the correct location i was thinking ubuntu, just replace the file chmod 755 then reboot.

to chmod using putty

Code
    chmod 755 /emu/cccam/CCcam.x86
  • hey guys i'm still not having much luck .............. i keep getting this responce from filezilla ?

Command: STOR CCcam.x86
    Response: 553 Could not create file.
    Error: Critical file transfer error

i tried logging into debian wiv filezilla as root but it doesn't let me in ? only lets me in as cccam user ! does that make a difference !
    thanks for your help guys

Rik

• how to use winscp....log in as root...then host name... put in your debian local ip ie. 192.168.1.100... then your password....make sure you use file protocol sftp..... on right hand side window at the top you will see root and <root> folder in pop down window click<root>.... you are now in main file system you then double click emu..then double click cccam....your cccam.x86 file will be in there..... now right click on it and then select properties at the bottom you will see a box called octal and probably the numbers 0644 you need to change these to 755 then ok you will be asked for the root password insert this and select ok...thats it done log out of winscp reboot and it should be working if you have start up scripts installed as in the tutorial for cccam installation with debian

• BUzzin ! it worked through winscp ! it let me log in as root that way ! filezilla wont allow me a root login !
    Thanks Ten Below and Neil i really do appreciate your time and patience !
    Cs studio is an interesting program i need to work with it more ? the instruction video i have is in russian ?

Thanks once again linuxsat-support forum ! now for some N -Lines and 256 tricks !
    yeah i'm running cccam 213 ! time for a joint ! :78:

Rik

• Official Post

BUzzin ! it worked through winscp ! it let me log in as root that way ! filezilla wont allow me a root login !
    Thanks Ten Below and Neil i really do appreciate your time and patience !
    Cs studio is an interesting program i need to work with it more ? the instruction video i have is in russian ?

Thanks once again linuxsat-support forum ! now for some N -Lines and 256 tricks !
    yeah i'm running cccam 213 ! time for a joint ! :78:
    Rik

Nice one Rik, Glad you got it sorted.
    Thread closed. joint10

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!