Setting startup channel

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,206 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Previously I just stuck a backup into my VU, but this time went my own way.
    Everything looks reasonably OK, and tried to keep this as a barebone install, ie went for what I thought I need, to conserve space .
    Problem is that before, whenever I wanted to set a startup channel, I used to go from channel list, menu and from the new menu there, choose startup service (or something similar). However now I don't have the option to do so? Set Channel isn't there, just transponder details, edit bouquets, move, etc etc. Have I forgotten to install something? At the moment it starts on the last viewed channel.
    Thanks for your help

• From what I can see it's not built into the BH image as default anymore.... checked on ViX and it's built into that.

Only thing I can think of is to check the BH feeds to see if startup service can be installed as a plugin...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!