connected but no ecms

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,214 times. The last Post () by lareb2012.

• right theres not much in tutorials so I cant find an answer to my problem but hopefully someone can help. my oscam keeps dropping boxes randomly. doesn't matter what version I use in my solo2 still does it. changed the router, the dns host and even built a Linux pc which now has oscam to read the cards and cacheex. I know I can get a reliable line connected internally so trying to use multics to manage the external lines.
    I understand that to connect to my oscam I make a user and then input that under the server section in the multics config but I don't know if I need to make a reshare in oscam user. the next problem is I can connect one of my boxes to multics cccam port but get this in the log

[13:26:54.145] |> decode failed to CCcam client 'test' ch 0963:000000:0f47 (304ms)
    [13:26:57.503] <- ecm from CCcam client 'test' ch 0963:000000:0ee7

and a black screen using standard multics config. I thought it was like normal cccam config with a C to connect to my server and an F to share to my box?

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!