StarGold (Indian Channel) channel is freezing on BH image

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 552 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hi

I am using VU Solo2 with blackhole image. I have *** UK package
    Since couple of days, StarGold (Indian Channel) channel is freezing every few seconds. it would work only if i change channel and come back again. it would freeze again in few seconds.
    All other channels including indian channels are working fine. only StarGold is freezing.
    I dont know what could be the problem. Tried many things but nothing working.
    Please somebody advise.

Regards
    H Singh

• Well it could well be that the peer that you are receiving it from is experiencing problems with their server? have you been in touch with them to check if all is ok?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!