Noob question Sab Micro

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 297 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hey lads, first post, excuse the ignorance!

Got a SAB receiver, and have upgraded to newest firmware, can anyone point me to a thread explaining the setup to connecti to one of the CCservers online?

Is it just the config file needs loading? As i cannot find an option to import config file for pointing to onilne server.

Appreciate any help......

• Ok , yes will need to pay , just found a server site ccserver that charges 2.30 per month, this is ok with me, so I requested test and it gives mu config info ( passwords etc. ) , how do I go about entering this information?

• just read over the rules, yes my apologies, but only mentioned payservers through ignorance, is there a way to unscramble some channels being received by my set? is the only way through payservers?

• I think you have a lot of reading to do here buddy, yes there is another way to unlock channels and that is to buy a legit subscription to that provider....

When you have done that then read up on the concept of "cardsharing"

Payservers and their supporters are only bringing this hobby to an end even quicker.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!