Spiderbox 7000HD and ccam trouble

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,534 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• Im getting alwful freezing and very high ecm times, one stage well over 5,000. A friend of mine who's on this server has no such trouble at all but the only difference is he's using a dreambox

Iv tried lots of servers but all getting the same trouble, idk whats up tbh. Of course i get good periods which are 500-500ecm times, tv is watchable but every now in then the ecm times would go crazy

im not sure is the spiderbox or my broadband. Im just hoping someone can help me out please

• My opinion is the spiderbox mate... (Guessing its a payserver??? They ain't approved around here just a heads up ;) )

Cccam on the spiderbox is a pain in the ****..... Its unstable, it uses 2.0.11 as a client..

I've set up a 9000hd for a mate not so long ago, put in a line from my server and it kept losing cards every few mins... Really annoying...

As it is closed source firmware made by Mr. Dorkman it can't be improved...

As cs only needs a few kbs of broadband...

• 100% spiderbox shi@e . not a good port of cccam at all lad

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Glad you eventually joined me ;)

The spiderbox works as a client but doesnt work to the full potiential of a dreambox or vu..

I'd say sell it and get a real linux box!

There price has amazingly got dearer and dearer the past few weeks!

• I had the dreambox 500HD before the spiderbox and it drove me nuts :D
    The one thing good about the spiderbox its easy to use and setup. can any good linux system do a proper job on cccam but yet still be easy to function

I had the dreambox 500HD before the spiderbox and it drove me nuts :D

:71::71::71::30_002::30_002::30_002:

You got rid of a 500hd?

Dreambox's and Vu's are very easy to use once they are properly set up mate..

There is loads of help on site here to help you get set up...

Spiderbox's were a phase in my opinion, i fell for it aswell saying the "hobby" was very easy, but in all fairness it wasn't a hobby it was plug and play...

Linux based boxes have a broader choice of cam's, images, epg, etc...

Over all much better than the likes of cccam on the spider box or openbox, etc..

And very simple to use when set up properly!

• And it was a proper dreambox, none of these clones :)
    Dreambox wasnt easy to use for me, found it difficult to move the dish and was never happy with the image I had on it

• 500hd was probably new at that stage lad..

I have a DM500 clone at the min with nemisis 4.4 on it..

Haven't had a problem with it since i flashed it..

I would defo encourage you either to get a 500s or any dreambox, do a bit of reading and a lot of playing!

Believe me it is worth it..

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!