green light on dream box.

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,564 times. The last Post () by lfc4ever.

• hi guys, all of a shot, the green light wont work on my dreambox.. i powered off/on, box , it started on bbc1 , but no green light comes on.. so cant turn over to anything else cause remote wont work with green light off. strange one.?????? any help

• ok, just gave it a try.. rebooted box.. :sad: no joy.. box will start up , but no green light on front panel.. (dream 500)clone

• does it even let you reflash it and enter boot loader mode with dreamup?

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• which plug m8 ? the psu ??

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• i opened the box . just inside the where standby button is.. there was a ribbon cable with plug end that had come away from connection for the green light. ( pins) i just plug into pins, then light came on..

• Yer had the 10pin connection controlling the sensor come away from the board after dropping a 500 (yer ok i was pissed up) also cheap to replace if it gets damaged, remote may well not work at any great distance when this happens (bit like the eagle box when that came out at the start) easy sorted though. Least you sussed it out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!