Signal disappearing on eagle box

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,915 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• Have a problem with my sons eagle box you can be watching it change to another channel and nothing no fta channels no nothing all the channels are there but cant view them, flashed two different images but still the same.

When you reboot it works again then after a time it goes off but it does not freeze just cant view any channels really don't know whats happening could the box be on its way out.

Cheers guys

• When you turn it on works fine, left it on two hours this morning changed channels a few times and no problems so took it next door to my other sons house worked fine for five minutes then could not view any channels.

If it is the tuner i have a spare L tuner of a dm800 would that fit the eagle to see if the problem is the tuner.

• i found it through the box, its hooked up to the net so i just downloaded it I presume from the open pli server. Just google open pli and im sure you can download it from their main site. I was just about to give up and i tried that version and away i went again. I tried everything before and it wasnt happening.

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

• try changing the psu ..... 100% your issue

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• PSU . had same thing before

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!