Some channels refuse to clear

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 727 times. The last Post () by IceCrusher.

• Hi all, I have an ubuntu server running Oscam 9663 which i built earlier today with support for
    PCSC and an OmniKey 3121 reader. The client box (Dreambox DM-800 HD PVR) runs CCcam 2.3.0-3367

Now, I can view some channels, Like Boomerang and S*y Atlantic just fine, but if I change to for example S*y Action, no such luck.
    I can see that the box switches to the channel and I see the channel in the Current Channel of the user and on the card in Oscam,
    but when I look at the LB Value/Reader column for the box user it just says "not found".

If I have a look in the Live Log it says:

"2014/04/18 15:01:38 8EFED18 r S*yUK [***********] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed "
    "2014/04/18 15:01:38 8FC70C8 c boxuser (0963&000000/FFFF/10CE/5F:3DB908E300D8B0FFD13FE590C42FA3AD): not found (75 ms) by S*yUK - S*y Action"

Which is strange, "channel not subscribed" is wrong, since I can view the channel just fine if I shove the card into the S*y box.

What am I doing wrong???

Here are my configs:

oscam.conf

oscam.server

Any and all help is gratefully received.

Thanks in advance
    //IceCrusher

• Try removing the whitelist and also the boxid from your oscam server file, see what happens. If it is still the same then depending on what sly box the card came out of you have as already said been hit with the new pairing system....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi, the original box is a DRX890-R, would this post a problem regarding the new pairing method?
    And, Another question, can it be related to the PIN-codes that the original box requires for some channels?

Thanks for the help thus far bh0y & mckee25

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!