Vu+Duo startup issue

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 707 times. The last Post () by fumbduck.

• Currently running Vix 3.0.802 if i try and update it gets stuck on starting, ive tried reflashing with later images including Vix Zeus still the same outcome.
    No usb devices connected, HDD disconnected and Ethernet disconnected.
    Reloaded bootloader, format Usb stick before extracting image, tried different USB sticks i can't seem to get past ver 3.0.802.
    I tried updating the drivers but when i check in image information the drivers date remains the same 08-11-2013

Any ideas

• Currently running Vix 3.0.802 if i try and update it gets stuck on starting, ive tried reflashing with later images including Vix Zeus still the same outcome.
    No usb devices connected, HDD disconnected and Ethernet disconnected.
    Reloaded bootloader, format Usb stick before extracting image, tried different USB sticks i can't seem to get past ver 3.0.802.
    I tried updating the drivers but when i check in image information the drivers date remains the same 08-11-2013

Any ideas

All the plugin feeds and the archived OpenViX 3.0.xxx images have been deleted so the plugins and online updates options will not work for this image any longer, the same applies to all OpenViX 2.x series images.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!