Vu+ solo2 Not booting up

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 777 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Hi got up this morning to find my box with auto boquet on display it would not turn on I turned main power button of left it for a bit
    turned it back on nothing happens ive tried turning it of and putting memory stick in front with backup image on still nothing any ideas ?
    I have only had it 1 week well impressed up to now

• are you sure this is not a clone ?, because reading on some other forums it seems a lot of clones have suddenly died overnight with the same symptoms, presumably as a result of something in the hardware drivers.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• That's what happens when you buy cheap Chinese products. You think you've made a good deal but in fact all you get are aches and pains. And to get your money back or support, they'll make you run for months.
    Spend a little more and you get peace of mind...and real support too

In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence

• That's what happens when you buy cheap Chinese products. You think you've made a good deal but in fact all you get are aches and pains. And to get your money back or support, they'll make you run for months.
    Spend a little more and you get peace of mind...and real support too

Could not have said it better my self.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!