is there a reset button to take the unit back to factory reset mode ?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,878 times. The last Post () by spideral.

• Hi Every Body,
    Is there anybody who knows what to do when you change the Time Zone and Picture quality on a Mag 250 then the screen goes Black, is there a reset button to take the unit back to factory reset mode'
    All I get im infomir loading!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ready to throw this mag 250 out the window Hep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks,
    Jasper 69

• hi relax max ok, i have to go rigth now i contact you at 8 pm ,give me more info about bad issues?

• Hi Rami, Hope things are good for you.
    My Mag 250. Every thing was going well with my box until I changed the settings on Time and Picture quality to HD, after seeing the Mag 250 Video on You Tube I decided to change my settings, Big Mistake every thing has gone pear shape. When I connect the Mag 250 now All I get is a Red and Black back ground with the 2 logos of "im" "Informir" Bottom left hand corner of TV screen it says loading........... about 15 seconds later the screen goes black and stays black.
    Regards, Jasper69.

• Hi mckee25, Hey your a Star just reset my Mag250, You would think that they would put a trouble shooter in the instructions (as if) Do you know what Portal to use for Filmon tv I've tried them all without any luck
    they all say loading but do nothing!!!! Thanks Again.
    Japer69........

• I`m having the same problem as jasper69,I follow the link that you provide [URL="http://wiki.infomir.eu/doku.php/en:f...ctory_settings but says " this topic does not exist yet ",what`s wrong?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!