Tring Plus local showing as remote in CCcam Info

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,427 times. The last Post () by skunk1111.

• Hi ,
    First can I say how invaluable this forum has been in enabling me to set up Oscam to read my Tring Plus card in my VU+ (Thanks to MasterG)

I'm using my original CCcam config with the added N line for Oscam but when I look at CCcam Info the CAID/Idents as "remote" - is this normal or have I made a mistake somewhere?

Thanks guys

• Yes I'm using CCcam 2.1.3 and oscam 4163 with your configuration and N line in CCcam.cfg

It seems to be working for me OK but just wondered if it should be showing as "local" and also what my peers may be seeing?

Am I right in thinking that I will need to update each month in my Conax Cam ?

Thanks for all your help now and before this thread mate.

Are you using CCcam 2.1.3, version higher than this will will show the card as HOP10.

• Thanks for the the swift replies mate - this is my CCcam info line (below)

|127.0.0.1:34001 |00d 03:34:15|newcamd | | | 1 |remote 0baa:000000 1751(634)

I've used CCcam alone for such along time, it came as a bit of a shock to have to use another EMU to read the card. My next challenge will be to get it to automatically update in the VU+solo - but one step at a time :)

Thanks again for putting my mind at rest.

If you see below in CCcaminfo its perfectly normal and your peers will see it as your local.

The ecm on the infobar on the Vu+ will show 127.0.0.1:10000
    The card needs an update on the 1st of each month although last year there were occasions where it needed updated just before a 3pm kickoff.

• the card will update with mgcamd & newcs
    and if you want to then control your shares use CCcam & newcs to avoid anyone re-sharing with your n line from mgcamd
    when your updates are due again switch back to mgcamd & newcs overnight

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!