how to configure cccam on ariva 252 combo

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,415 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi everyone, I just patched my ariva 252 with 1.26B1 found here http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=57881

I have my channels tuned in and now looking to test drive some free cccam servers but for the life of me don't know where to go to configure this. My box IP is 192.168.0.16 but I cannot access this from my browser on my PC or IPAD. Has anyone configured cccam on this box that can shed some light? Thanks

• Hello buddy, you do realise there is no such thing as a free cccam server... They are payservers that give you a line for 24hrs to get you to sign up. If your going to go down this road then i hope you read the forum rules before making this choice...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Dear all,
    same problem no possible to set CCCAM due to the missieng fields and red bottom on page "IP Settings" available on 150 Ariva with its firmware !! HELP do you think that I can upload firmaware of 150 on 252 ? more over I found a hide page under "INFORMATION" clicking 5 time number 9" where on the 23 position I see Server and CCCAM but not editable!! awating suggestion thanks in advance!! regards:06:

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!