Dm500s stuck on IP 10.0.0.97

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,013 times. The last Post () by annie12.

• Any idea's guy's ? I have had this dreambox working perfect for months, then suddenly after a reboot got this issue. I have tried various images flashing both via serial and ftp still nothing. I have manually input ip and still cant connect. Any work around for this peep's.... Appreciation in advance......:06:

• Or disable it (dhcp) and try entering a new IP, save it and then try reboot the box.

I think you can also try changing the settings via DCC as opposed to the box itself.

etc/network/interfaces on enigma2.

Have you also checked that in your router you have the dreambox setup under NAT with the correct port and IP?

You should have TCP+UDP - Port xxxx - IP dreambox

Londres 1992 - París 2006 - Roma 2009 - Londres 2011

• Official Post

DHCP will need to be enabled for the initial connection, then you can set an ip address of your choice, then disable DHCP again for a static ip address.
    You will be able to see if its connected in your router under LAN settings, if the DM500 isnt listed then DHCP cant create a connection and setting an ip address within network settings on DM500 wont work.
    If the network isnt seeing the DM500 then you wont be able to connect with DCC or open any ports in your router for the ip address of the DM500.

• also ensure netwrok enabled is ticked

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!