help i try to flash my dm500hd via browser

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 864 times. The last Post () by master G.

• i can connect to the box .Then i can go to upgrade firmware or flash then i pick the image i have tried 4.0 and 1.6 images .Now it starts connecting with the box and bam invalid image or old image comes up.Anybody have any answers or help for me thank you buddys

• im new to this can u tell me how to update bootloader please .i have downloaded the second stage bootloader 84.nfi and i need to know how to update it

• What image do you have on there at the moment?

I don't have a dm500hd, have a 800se and am assuming it's the same way of doing things. ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Official Post

You need to use images that are compatible with the bootloader or you will receive that error when trying to flash..

Upgrading the bootloader is the same process as flashing the image, all done in webinterface or with dreamup..

Open a browser window & flash the bootloader first ( do not reboot yet), then open a new browser window and flash the image, when finished reboot the receiver..

Maybe this tool with help buddy ==> Dreambox OptiFlasher

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!