ive just new white sly card and new box it hasnt been paired .should i buy older box

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 421 times. The last Post () by master G.

• ive just new white sly card and new box it hasnt been paired .should i buy older box

Hi Everyone ,

Ive just got the new white sly card sent to me with the new box .I havent rang up to pair them yet as from what ive read this may be bad idea .

I would like advice on what to do , should i go and buy an old box if so what box ?

this is my set up

vu+duo 2

black hole

Ive just installed
    ccam
    ed Files

File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-9185_blackhole_all.ipk (425.7 KB, 3 views)
    File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-9185-cccam-2.1.3_blackhole_all.ipk (964.8 KB, 3 views)

and them although when i uploaded

File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-9185_blackhole_all.ipk (425.7 KB, 3 views)

im not sure if it was sucessfull .(is there any way to check )

i plan to make cs server for educational purpose only if im in the wrong direction please advise

Ive read alot about the white sly cards today but not in the same circumstance as me .

thanks for your time

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!