[DOWNLOAD] SLY.NEW Skin with Cool TV Guide For Open Pli, Open ATV or HD freaks

There are 127 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 30,561 times. The last Post () by paul74910.

• Sorry mate but I have never used Blackhole...I guess you can go through the early posts in this thread to find out...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ive deleated file via ftp and installed via ipk and transferd files to compants ect ect yu have posted to dropbox to correct file location and still same on reboot
    is it possible i have dbl files in compants n other folder and thats why its failing to boot after restart ?

Componats

renders

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Edited once, last by Honcho ().

• ive deleated file via ftp and installed via ipk and transferd files to compants ect ect yu have posted to dropbox to correct file location and still same on reboot
    is it possible i have dbl files in compants n other folder and thats why its failing to boot after restart ?

U have to ftp font file as well or it will not reboot properly. You cant install through ipk file. You have to extract and send the files via ftp to their correct locations.

• U have to ftp font file as well or it will not reboot properly. You cant install through ipk file. You have to extract and send the files via ftp to their correct locations.

yeah removed the skin and stil wont reboot , oops lolz

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Thanks Great skin where can i get the picons as well?

Also it wont let me install coolman tv ?

and how do i move it up a bit it seems my screen is cutting off at the bottom but in screenshot its fine :s

dm800sev2 im using

Edited once, last by 50pounds ().

• You need to adjust your tv screen size setup using you tv remote to get the screens to display whole.

Glad you like the skin.

• You need to adjust your tv screen size setup using you tv remote to get the screens to display whole.

Glad you like the skin.

i love it just cant get the picons to work :S

haha

• what image, what box, give us a clue, also what location are you using for the picons as well

sorry matey was trying to do my self lol

uk - teesside

Open pli 4.0 (dm800sev2)

/media/usb/picons/

confused

Edited once, last by 50pounds ().

• Official Post

I had a similar issue with the skin on a pbnigma image, the images Picon.pyo file is overwritten when installing it.
    I assume you did a backup before install... flash your backup...
    Im not 100 percent sure with pli images but your picon.pyo should be located at usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/renderer
    download a copy of this file for safe keeping (the std pli version from before the skin install)
    Install the skin via the ikp, reboot
    them overwrite the Picon.pyo with your saved file from above...
    reboot box.
    Should now work

• thanks mate does this mean i have to reflash the image? i didnt backup before i installed the skin. silly me :S

• thanks for the help guys so far but forr the life of me i cant get these picons to work

got this picons in usb piconsrp_100x60_8bit_convert_by_oktus

image attched

put that file in the render folder picon.pyo

rebooted and no sign of any image really confusing :s

*******UPDATE************

I have finaly done it!!! for a start i was using the wrong file name i should of been using snp images how silly am i

also i noticed i have a symlink in autobouquets bad bad sorted now thanks alot guys

one more question how do i get into coolman settings ?

• Just press menu on the cool tv guide...

• Hi,
    I would really appreciate if someone can provide a step by step guide on how to install this skin on open atv image running 5.1 firmware? I have a vu+ duo 2 box and I have tried ftp into the box but wont install. I tried extracting the file and moving the files manually to the correct locations but still no luck, the box would freeze on start up. Maybe I am not extracting the files properly, I don't know. Can someone help please? maybe upload a zip file instead of ipk file with guide?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!