Downloading Movies on TS Media

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 890 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Just wondering if it is possible to download a movie from TS Media in the background , as if you can exit TS Media & watch a normal TV channel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Yes I do this all the time, and just keep checking your records folder to see what time is on the movie if it's still downloading the time will be the same as current and so on

• I am afraid it isn't doing that for me.It stopped downloading after I went to TV channels. Is there any specific settings for it?

• I am afraid it isn't doing that for me.It stopped downloading after I went to TV channels. Is there any specific settings for it?

This is not normal behavior and all downloads should continue even after exit the plugin and you can check downloads from outside the plugin by default shortcut help button
    but sometimes the download stopped due to reasons from the hosting server or interruption of internet
    watch for this with different movies if the problem persists then there are local factors in your image stopping the job manager action

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• You can select where you want to download the movies too buddy, select "tools" when ts media opens and then download location. You can pick where you want to save them in there....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!